Skip to Content

wheelchair iconAmericans with Disabilities Act (ADA) 
  • Font size:
  • A
  • A
  • A

ADA Grievance Form

All fields with an asterisk (*) are required for submittal.
A Customer Service Request (CSR) is to be submitted to Caltrans for non-ADA related issues (obstacles on the roadway, potholes, landscape issues, signage, graffiti, homeless encampments, etc.). CSRs can be submitted at:

The Caltrans Americans with Disabilities Act Grievance Process addresses access requests that pertain specifically to Caltrans infrastructure (physical structures) such as sidewalks, curb ramps, accessible pedestrian signals (APS), etc. for persons with disabilities or their representative experiencing issues accessing Caltrans infrastructure. Requests that do not pertain to roadways under Caltrans' jurisdiction will be forwarded to the appropriate agency. You will also be notified with a letter including the contact information for the responsible agency.

Your Contact Information

Description of grievance or barrier (what is it, why is it a barrier?)

The description of the grievance should provide the general details of the access barrier including your concern and how it affects your daily activities.

Where is the location of grievance or area of barrier?

This information will allow us to pinpoint the grievance location. This allows us to coordinate with local government personnel as well as Caltrans district personnel.


Alternate Formats

This form is also available in alternate formats upon request by phone or in writing to:

Caltrans ADA Program
Phone (866) 810-6346/(916) 324-1999